ORV Trail Maps
ORV Trail Information
Snowmobile Trail Maps
Outdoor Recreation Maps
GPS units compatible with Maps
Not all GPS units will work with
the maps we offer. Currently our maps only work with Garmin and most Lowrance mapping capable units,, as well as Android tablets that have GPS and a card slot. We are working to expand
support to other brands.
Models reported by customers:
Here is a list of units we know
work (we've used them):
- Dakota, Colorado, Montana, Monterra & Oregon (all model numbers for these)
- DEZL (all model numbers for these)
- DRIVE (including DriveSmart, DriveAssist, DriveLuxe, DriveTrack) (all model numbers for these)
eTrex: 20, 30, Legend C/CX/HCX, Vista C/CX/HCX, Venture HC; Touch; (must be color unit)
- GPSMap 60, 62, 64, 66, 76, 78, 620, 640 (all in each model series, must be color unit)
- GPSMap 276C, 376C, 378, 478 (these take special Garmin data cards, not the card we provide)
- GPSMap 276CX
- Nuvi & Nuvi Track (all model numbers for these)
- Rino 530 HCX and 6xx/7xx
- RV (all model numbers for these)
- Tread (all model numbers for these)
- Zumo (all model numbers for these)
- Hook, Hook2 (not "X" models)
- Does not work on the handheld Lowrance units
Works on Android tablets that have a card slot and GPS and can install the free OruxMaps app. Currently the tablets do not support turn by turn or searching of the maps, just a moving map showing where you are on the map. Requires several configuration changes to use our maps with the app. Older/Slower/Cheaper tablets are just that, slower and will not provide a reasonable experience. Point to point "routes" and tracks can be created and used with the app.
Magellan TRX/Yamaha Adventure Pro:
These are Android tablets, the same setup above applies to them. Our maps will use a separate app on the device.
Definitely does not work with TrailTech Voyager, TomTom, Magellan (except TRX) or other off-brand units.
Does not work with Rino 100/120 & 530, Garmin 176C, Quest, StreetPilot, GPS V or any black and white model; most of the marine models are not compatible (they require marine maps) nor the aviation models.
Some customers have reported success with our maps on the Garmin "Edge" bicycle models and also the "epix" mapping capable watch.
NOTE: A memory card is included in all of our GPS Map Packages and we recommend using it if your model takes a card (most all listed do take cards). The card has both Garmin and Lowrance map files on it.
Our $$ back policy
helps to remove the risk - if we can't make it work on your GPS,
send it back for a full refund.
If your GPS is not listed above and you think it should be, feel
free to ask us.
Note all of the brand and product specific names are used for reference only and are trademarked by their respective owners.