ORV Trail Maps
ORV Trail Information
Snowmobile Trail Maps
Outdoor Recreation Maps
GPS units compatible with Maps
Not all GPS units will work with
the maps we offer. Currently our maps only work with Garmin and most Lowrance mapping capable units, although we are working to expand
support to other brands.
Models reported by customers:
Here is a list of units we know
work (we've used them):
- Dakota, Colorado, Montana, Monterra & Oregon (all models)
- Nuvi, DEZL, DRIVE, Nuvi Trak(all models)
eTrex: 20, 30, Legend C/CX/HCX, Vista C/CX/HCX, Venture HC; Touch; (must be color unit)
- GPSMap 60, 62, 64, 76, 78, 620, 640 (all in each model series)
- GPSMap 276C, 376C, 378, 478 (these take special Garmin data cards, not the card we provide)
- GPSMap 276CX
- Rino 120/130, 520, 530 - don't recommend; the newer: 530 HCX and 6xx/7xx work great.
- Zumo - all models.
- Does not work on the handheld Lowrance units
Definitely does not work with TrailTech Voyager, TomTom, Magellan or other off-brand units.
Does not work with Rino 100/120 & 530, Garmin 176C, Quest, StreetPilot, GPS V or any black and white model; most of the marine models are not compatible (they require marine maps) nor the aviation models.
Some customers have reported success with our maps on the Garmin "Edge" bicycle models and also the "epix" mapping capable watch.
NOTE: A memory card is included in all of our GPS Map Packages and we recommend using it if your model takes a card (most all listed do take cards). The card has both Garmin and Lowrance map files on it.
Our $$ back policy
helps to remove the risk - if we can't make it work on your GPS,
send it back for a full refund.
If your GPS is not listed above and you think it should be, feel
free to ask us.
Note all of the brand and product specific names are used for reference only and are trademarked by their repsective owners.